Vision & Mission
- To mould men and women of good character, competence, conscience and compassionate commitment for a better society.
- To achieve high standard of academic excellence through quality education.
- To promote social justice, harmony and brotherhood among students.
- To empower the less privileged and vulnerable sections of society, the tribals, dalits, women etc.
- To inculcate value-based education to students and make responsible citizens who maintain a healthy relationship among human beings, society and the environment.
- To assist in the holistic formation of each student.