About the Department
The department of mathematics was established in the year 2012 with the objective of promoting popularity of the subject mathematics among students and to encourage research in mathematics, strengthen the inculcated basic concepts of mathematics to students, to enhance the arithmetic ability of students and so on. Following the university pattern, the department has designed its curriculum for the existing course to suit emerging needs of students.
Vision & Mission
- To achieve high standards of excellence in generating and propagating knowledge in mathematics.
- Department is committed to providing an education that combines rigorous academic with joy.
- To provide an environment where students can learn and become competent users of mathematics and understand the use of the subject in other disciplines.
- To be a leading department of mathematics in the community.
- To emerge as a global center of learning, academic excellence and innovative research.
- To serve the society in its progressive pace through its scientific approach
DR. BISHWANATH YADAV
Designation: Assistant Professor, HOD
Qualification: Ph.D., M.Sc., B.Sc.
Area of Research: FUZZY TOPOLOGIES GENERATED BY FUZZY METRICES
Contact: +91- 7903763640
- Teaching Methodology: Seminars, case studies, group discussions and various teaching aids that empower students to feel confident, deal with people, and use critical thinking.
- Induction and Orientation: To help the students settle into the course, induction and orientation is conducted to familiarize students with the subject and the campus as they come from varied backgrounds.
- Mentoring: Mentoring aids the student in his/her all round individual development.
- Holistic Development: It aims at the holistic development of students by training in soft skills, computer skills, certificate courses and interdisciplinary subjects included under the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
- 100% result in the university examination.
- Some students secured jobs for SSC, Railways and Teaching.
- Kumari Shivani secured S.S.C. (P.T, Mains, Awaiting final result), C TET. She got rank in SKMU, Dumka.
- Ravi Kumar is a national level athlete.
- Kanchan Shree is a teaching faculty in one of the prominent school.
- Kanaklata secured job in railways.