About the Department
It has come in existence with the core vision of management of the College in the academic year 2013-14. BBA department initiates various activities to develop presentation, managerial and entrepreneurial skills of the students for improving their employability and to make them good professionals.
The BBA program is designed to impart Business and Management knowledge to aspiring student for a better understanding of the organizations. The program focuses on various business practices, laws, and technological advancements. In addition, this program enables students for drawing a prospective career map in the field of Business Management.
The objective of the BBA program is to provide high quality education in management and prepare students to fulfil the needs of industry, business and non-profit organizations.
- To be an institution of excellence education of Business Management through continuous interface between the industry and academia.
- To transform students into well trained and qualified professionals who are ready to contribute to growth of Indian Industry.
To collaborate with industry, trade and commerce for the development of new knowledge and academic content thereby providing career opportunities for our students.
MR. KUSUM KANAN MISHRA
Designation:Assistant Professor, HOD
Qualification: Ph.D. Pursuing, PGDM(MBA),BCA
Area of Research:: Marketing, consumer behavior
Mr. ALOK EMMANUEL KISKU
Qualification: NET, PGDM- XISS, BBA
- Teaching Methodology: There is more to teaching than chalk and talk. Examples include group seminars, case studies, and various teaching aids that empower students to feel confident, deal with people, and use critical thinking.
- Induction and Orientation: To help the students settle into the BBA course, induction and orientation is conducted to familiarize students with the subject and the campus as they come from varied backgrounds.
- Community service: Ssocietal duties and responsibilities are inculcated through community service programs.
- Mentoring: Mentoring aids the student in his/her all round individual development.
- Management fest, Workshops and Seminars: Students are encouraged to organize and participate in intra, inter departmental seminars and intercollegiate fests to enhance their skills and to update them with the latest happenings in the corporate world in the field of management.
- Augmentation: The department has furthermore established the program that focuses on bridging the gap between academics and industry while at the same time developing qualifications on par with worldwide demands.
- Holistic Development: It aims at the holistic development of students by training in soft skills, computer skills, certificate courses and interdisciplinary subjects included under the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
- Preety Murmu from the department of batch 2017-2020 secured the highest marks in the University.
- All the students from the 2017-20 batch have secured distinction.
- Department has the track record of providing 100% internship since its inception.
- Since the inception of the department in the year 2013 all the students have secured first class.
- Students have been placed in TCS, Kotak Bank, Esaf, and many other companies.