Students are to follow the norms and guidelines of SKMU
- Students with an attendance of 75% or more (i.e., 68 days or more) in a semester are permitted to write the examinations.
- Students with 50% or less than 50% have to repeat the semester.
75% attendance is a pre-requisite for
- Permission to write the Semester Exams.
- Award of Scholarships of any kind.
Students are expected to attend classes every day. A student may avail himself/herself of a leave only for a genuine reason and after obtaining permission from the Principal.
Attendance of students is marked in a register by the respective teacher for every period either digitally or manually. Students can have access to check their attendance through the Digital system with their user ID and password.
In case of any discrepancy, they should meet the Principal with the note from their Head of the Department within two days.
Warning- Letters are sent to the parents of the students who are irregular in attendance.
Other Duty Attendance
- Students participating at co-curricular and extra-curricular activities should obtain permission from the Principal through the respective authorities (H.O.D)
- On their return, their leave-forms should be submitted to the Principal.
- A leave-letter must be duly signed by parents/guardian/warden for genuine reasons well in advance with the prior approval of the HOD.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, a leave-letter must be submitted
on the first day of the student returning to the class.
- A Medical leave must be submitted to the Principal along with a medical certificate.